Honey Mustard Chicken
|Non stick vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Boneless chicken thighs||1 1⁄2 Pound (8 In Number)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Take a broiler pan and spray it with the non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
2) Cut 3 slits in each chicken thigh perpendicular to the bone. Each cut should have a depth of about 1/4 inch.
3) Thread two thighs on each of the four skewers. Place the skewered chicken on a rack in the broiling pan with the skin side up.
4) Broil for about 8 minutes or until skin just begins to turn brown, keeping 3 inches away from heat.
5) Take a small bowl and stir together lemon juice, mustard, salt, honey and liquid red pepper seasoning.
6) Turn over the skewers and brush the tops with the prepared mustard glaze. Broil for another 4 minutes or until the skin turns rich brown in color.
7) Serve with cooked rice or noodles, if desired.