Lemon Chicken Cruzan
|Whole chicken breasts||3 , split|
|Gold rum||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. Skin the chicken breasts.
3. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Use a brush to glaze the chicken with this sauce.
5. Arrange the chicken breasts on the baking sheet.
6. Bake the chicken for 30 to 40 minutes, turning once and glazing the chicken frequently with the sauce.
7. Serve the Lemon Chicken Cruzan with a fresh tossed salad.