San Francisco Chicken
|Vegetables||10 Ounce (Birds Eye Americana Recipe, 1 Package)|
|Raw chicken||3⁄4 Pound, cut into strips|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large wok or skillet, heat the oil.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips. Stir fry them for about 5 minutes until they are lightly browned.
3. Empty the package of vegetables into the wok, reserving the seasoning mix for another use.
4. Saute vegetables with the chicken for a few minutes.
5. Pour in the water, wine and stir in the soy sauce.
6. Season the chicken with salt.
7. Bring the liquid to a rapid boil, occasionally to separate the vegetables.
8. Serve the San Francisco Chicken over hot steamed rice, with the toasted sesame sprinkled on top.