San Francisco Chicken
|Vegetables||10 Ounce (Birds Eye Americana Recipe, 1 Package)|
|Raw chicken||3⁄4 Pound, cut into strips|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large wok or skillet, heat the oil.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips. Stir fry them for about 5 minutes until they are lightly browned.
3. Empty the package of vegetables into the wok, reserving the seasoning mix for another use.
4. Saute vegetables with the chicken for a few minutes.
5. Pour in the water, wine and stir in the soy sauce.
6. Season the chicken with salt.
7. Bring the liquid to a rapid boil, occasionally to separate the vegetables.
8. Serve the San Francisco Chicken over hot steamed rice, with the toasted sesame sprinkled on top.
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.8 mg21.3%
Sodium 260.5 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 18 g36.9%
Vitamin A 74.4% Vitamin C 14.6%
Calcium 4% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet