Little Chicken Ramekins
|White sauce||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped and cooked|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Bacon/Ham||2 Tablespoon, chopped, cooked|
|Canned mushrooms||7 Ounce, buttered (1 Can / 220 Grams)|
|Shortcrust pastry/1 pound fluffy mashed potato||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a pan, cook the carrots and potatoes until almost tender.
3) Drain thoroughly and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
4) In six greased ramekins, equally divide the carrots and potatoes.
5) Combine the white sauce with the parsley, chicken, celery, onion, bacon or ham and mushrooms; mixthoroughly.
6) Spoon this mixture over the vegetables in the ramekins.
7) Roll the pastry thinly and cut out 6 circles large enough to cover the top of each ramekin.
8) Tuck the pastry inside the rim of the ramekin and slit the top at 1 or 2 places.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
10) Alternately, spread or pipe out fluffy mashed potato on top.
11) Then bake in the preheated oven at 350° F until the sauce mixture is bubbly and the potato topping is a light browned.
12) Serve the Little Chicken Ramekins hot.