|Cooked chicken breasts||3 Cup (48 tbs) (4 double chicken breasts)|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut in 1/2 inch slices|
|Chicken stock||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chinese vegetables||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Whole almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a pan heat oil and then heat chicken until golden brown.
2. Add celery, chicken stock and soy sauce and cook a few minutes.
3. Mix together cornstarch, sugar and water, add to chicken mixture and simmer until thickened.
4. Add Chinese vegetables, almonds and sherry and simmer just until mixture is heated through.
5. If desired, add pea pods and stir into hot mixture without overcooking.
6. Serve over Chinese noodles or rice.
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25.6 mg8.5%
Sodium 996.9 mg41.5%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 23.2%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet