Goat Cheesy Chicken Rolls
|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||4 Pound, pounded thin|
|Crumbled goat cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced sun dried tomatoes||1 Tablespoon, made soft in olive oil|
|Onions||1⁄4 Small, minced|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a small glass baking dish, sprinkle some oil evenly.
3. Combine and blend the ingredients ( except wine and chicken).
4. Spread the mixture on chicekn breasts.
5. Roll them and fasten them tightly with toothpicks.
6. Place all the rolled breasts on a baking dish. Check that the rolls do not touch one another.
7. Pour wine on the rolls.
8. Bake for 45 minutes.
9. Serve goat cheesy chicken rolls with sauce.