Goat Cheesy Chicken Rolls
|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||4 Pound, pounded thin|
|Crumbled goat cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced sun dried tomatoes||1 Tablespoon, made soft in olive oil|
|Onions||1⁄4 Small, minced|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a small glass baking dish, sprinkle some oil evenly.
3. Combine and blend the ingredients ( except wine and chicken).
4. Spread the mixture on chicekn breasts.
5. Roll them and fasten them tightly with toothpicks.
6. Place all the rolled breasts on a baking dish. Check that the rolls do not touch one another.
7. Pour wine on the rolls.
8. Bake for 45 minutes.
9. Serve goat cheesy chicken rolls with sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2359 Calories from Fat 392
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.8%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.4%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 1107.2 mg369.1%
Sodium 2634.5 mg109.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 437 g874.2%
Vitamin A 46.7% Vitamin C 55.6%
Calcium 49.6% Iron 95.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet