|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seasoning salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Boneless chicken breast||8 , skin removed|
|Sliced mushrooms||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Green onions||12 , sliced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), finely chopped|
|Dry white wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fat free chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Capers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a flat plate, combine flour, salt, pepper and seasoning salt. Mix well and apply a even coat on each chicken breast. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized skillet, melt half quantity butter. Place chicken breasts and Cook on both sides till evenly browned or for 15 minutes.
3. Remove on to a tray/ plate, cover with foil and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized skillet, add remaining butter and melt.
5. Add onions. garlic and mushrooms and saute on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
6. Add chicken broth and wine, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 more minutes.
7. Add capers and mustard, mix well and keep aside.
8. Place warm chicken breasts on a presentation platter and top with prepared caper sauce. Serve hot.