Baked Chicken Legs
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Monosodium glutamate||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, crack open the eggs. Beat slightly. Dip the chicken legs in the egg.
3) Dip the drenched chicken legs in a plate of cracker crumbs.
4) Sprinkle salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate over the chicken.
5) Arrange the chicken in a casserole. Add a few drops of butter on top.
6) Cover the casserole and bake for about 60 minutes.
7) Serve the Baked Chicken Legs.