Ivan's Crisp Chicken
|Chicken||5 Pound, in 8 pieces|
|Garlic oil||4 Tablespoon|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Grated jarlsberg cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F
2. Wash and dry the chicken pieces thoroughly.
3. Brush garlic oil on the pieces.
4. Place the marinated chicken pieces in baking dish, and sprinkle olive oil on it.
5. Spread onions over it.
6. Season with salt.
7. Cover the dish with a lid.
8. Place it in the oven for ½ an hour.
9. One the pieces are cooked, uncover the dish and sprinkle cheese on it.
10. Bake it uncovered for about 45 minutes, until chicken, onions and cheese become crisp.
11. Place it on a serving plate.
12. If desired, garnish it with greens, and serve it hot.