Microwave Almond Chicken
|Chicken breasts||4 , skinned and boned (1 1/2 pound pounds after boning)|
|Condensed cream of onion soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Toasted sliced almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Wrap a bacon slice over each chicken breast and season it with salt and pepper.
2. Place the seasoned meat in a baking dish and wrap wax paper around it.
3. In a microwave oven, place the baking dish and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 4-5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine wine and soup and spoon it over chicken.
5. Remove the cover, and keep on cooking on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 4-5 minutes.
6. Allow the meat to stand for about 5 minutes before serving.
7. Serve the almond chicken after topping with almonds along with a salad.