Microwave Braised Chicken
|Whole frying chicken||2|
|Dark beer||12 Ounce (1 bottle)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Brown the chickens conventionally in salad oil on surface unit.
2. Take a glass casserole add onion, beer, mushrooms and cream.
3. Keep the browned chicken in casserole.
4. Season them lightly with salt and pepper
5. Wrap the casserole with plastic and dip the probe into liquid.
6. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for about 90 minutes.
7. Take out the chicken from sauce using tongs and arrange it on a serving platter.
8. In a bowl mix flour with enough water to make a paste.
9. Add this paste into sauce and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
10. Serve the sauce with braised chicken.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6810 Calories from Fat 3668
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 409 g628.7%
Saturated Fat 141.6 g707.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2276.4 mg758.8%
Sodium 2074.8 mg86.4%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.2%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 637 g1273.5%
Vitamin A 108.1% Vitamin C 35.2%
Calcium 56.4% Iron 162.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet