Microwave Braised Chicken
|Whole frying chicken||2|
|Dark beer||12 Ounce (1 bottle)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Brown the chickens conventionally in salad oil on surface unit.
2. Take a glass casserole add onion, beer, mushrooms and cream.
3. Keep the browned chicken in casserole.
4. Season them lightly with salt and pepper
5. Wrap the casserole with plastic and dip the probe into liquid.
6. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for about 90 minutes.
7. Take out the chicken from sauce using tongs and arrange it on a serving platter.
8. In a bowl mix flour with enough water to make a paste.
9. Add this paste into sauce and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
10. Serve the sauce with braised chicken.