|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Broiler-fryer/6 pieces chicken||4 Pound, cut up|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Orange rind||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
1. In a bowl combine flour, salt, and pepper.
2. Dredge chicken in the mixture and coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
3. Heat oil in large frying pan or Dutch oven.
4. Add chicken and brown on all sides.
5. Drain off excess oil.
6. Stir in wine, juice, honey, salt, parsley, and orange rind.
7. Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes until chicken is done.
8. Drain out chicken and keep in a serving platter.
9. Add grapes to pan juices.
10. Heat for 2 minutes.
11. Pour the sauce over chicken.
12. Garnish with orange slices and additional green grapes.
Calories 839 Calories from Fat 493
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.4%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 226.8 mg75.6%
Sodium 459 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.76 g3%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 57 g114.8%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 33.8%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet