|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Broiler-fryer/6 pieces chicken||4 Pound, cut up|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Orange rind||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
1. In a bowl combine flour, salt, and pepper.
2. Dredge chicken in the mixture and coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
3. Heat oil in large frying pan or Dutch oven.
4. Add chicken and brown on all sides.
5. Drain off excess oil.
6. Stir in wine, juice, honey, salt, parsley, and orange rind.
7. Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes until chicken is done.
8. Drain out chicken and keep in a serving platter.
9. Add grapes to pan juices.
10. Heat for 2 minutes.
11. Pour the sauce over chicken.
12. Garnish with orange slices and additional green grapes.