|Fryers||4 1⁄2 Pound, cut up (2 nos.,2 1/4 lb. each, Ready to cook)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fat||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||3|
|Hot water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Clean chicken and cut it into pieces
2. In a large paper bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Roll the chicken in the flour mix so that each piece is completely covered with the flour mixture
3. Heat fat and brown the chicken in batches till golden brown all over
4. Add the onion and saute for 15 minutes more
5. In hot water, dissolve the bouillon and add 1/2 cup to chicken in pan.
6. Cover and simmer over low heat 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
7. To the same pan, add the remaining bouillon and sour cream and mix with pan drippings.
8. Remove to serving platter and serve hot