Harvest Moon Chicken Chesterfield
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spicy brown mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||8 (frozen, Tyson/Kirkland signature)|
|White cheddar cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
|Crisp cooked bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Frozen green beans||8 Cup (128 tbs), steamed and seasoned|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl mix horseradish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and cayenne and combine well. Cover and chill.
3. Spray a foil -lined baking pan with cooking spray.
4. Spoon frozen chicken breast fillets into a baking pan and bake for about 45-55 minutes. Insert a instant-read thermometer into the thickest part of meat to ensure that chicken is cooked properly. The chicken cooks when the internal temperature reads 170°F.
5. When chicken gets cooked properly, arrange an ovenproof serving platter in a linear pattern. Use horseradish-mustard sauce to top the breast fillets and sprinkle bacon pieces and cheese over it.
6. Broil for about 1 ½ minutes until the cheese gets blended with the sauce and gets lightly browned.
Serve the chicken fillets with green beans and sauce and sprinkle paprika over chicken.
Calories 905 Calories from Fat 532
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.4%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 229.9 mg76.6%
Sodium 1627 mg67.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 71 g142.3%
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 53.9% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet