Harvest Moon Chicken Chesterfield
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spicy brown mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||8 (frozen, Tyson/Kirkland signature)|
|White cheddar cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
|Crisp cooked bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Frozen green beans||8 Cup (128 tbs), steamed and seasoned|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl mix horseradish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and cayenne and combine well. Cover and chill.
3. Spray a foil -lined baking pan with cooking spray.
4. Spoon frozen chicken breast fillets into a baking pan and bake for about 45-55 minutes. Insert a instant-read thermometer into the thickest part of meat to ensure that chicken is cooked properly. The chicken cooks when the internal temperature reads 170°F.
5. When chicken gets cooked properly, arrange an ovenproof serving platter in a linear pattern. Use horseradish-mustard sauce to top the breast fillets and sprinkle bacon pieces and cheese over it.
6. Broil for about 1 ½ minutes until the cheese gets blended with the sauce and gets lightly browned.
Serve the chicken fillets with green beans and sauce and sprinkle paprika over chicken.