Barbecued Chicken Special
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Clean the broilers and wipe with a damp cloth.
2. In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
3. Spoon the mixed ingredients inside as well as outside the chicken. Let the chicken rest for 30 minutes.
4. Skewer the stuffed chicken on spit.
5. Brush the chicken with sauce while turning it regularly, so that the chicken browns easily.
6. Cook for 1 hour.
7. Check to see if chicken is cooked. Check to see if the leg pulls away.
8. Serve barbecued chicken special with fresh salad and wine.