Barbecued Chicken Special
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Clean the broilers and wipe with a damp cloth.
2. In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
3. Spoon the mixed ingredients inside as well as outside the chicken. Let the chicken rest for 30 minutes.
4. Skewer the stuffed chicken on spit.
5. Brush the chicken with sauce while turning it regularly, so that the chicken browns easily.
6. Cook for 1 hour.
7. Check to see if chicken is cooked. Check to see if the leg pulls away.
8. Serve barbecued chicken special with fresh salad and wine.
Calories 1168 Calories from Fat 764
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g130.6%
Saturated Fat 22.8 g114%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 375 mg125%
Sodium 512.1 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.35 g1.4%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 93 g186.4%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 29.9%
Calcium 6% Iron 26%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet