Snapple Marinated Chicken Wings
|Lemon tea||16 Ounce (Snapple)|
|Corn starch||4 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Slit the wings from the centre and soak overnight in Lemon Tea.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. Mix the cornstarch with 8 ounces warm water and blend well into a smooth paste.
4. Add the hot sauce and mix well.
5. In a large bowl put the wings, pour this mixture on top and mix properly.
6. Arrange the wings on a baking tray covered with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked and nicely brown coloured.
7. Serve hot as a hot snack, or with a salad or as a kid-€™s special.