|Chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked and chopped into large pieces|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Soft breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley leaves||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten lightly|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (for greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s 9 inch baking dishes with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, eggs, salt and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In the greased baking dishes, place an even layer of chicken.
5. Top evenly with some celery, soft bread crumbs and chopped parsley.
6. Repeat layers in both baking dishes.
7. Pour prepared broth milk mixture in both dishes and keep aside.
8. In a deep baking tray, pour water and place the baking dishes on it.
9. Bake over water bath in pre heated oven for 60 minutes or till cooked.
10. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
11. Serve warm.