|Chicken||5 Pound (1 In Number)|
|Fresh broccoli/3 packages frozen broccoli||2 Pound|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1. In a pan of boiling salted water, place the chicken and simmer till tender or pressure cook till done. Cool quickly in the broth
2. Remove the meat from the bones in large pieces and slice thinly
3. In salted water, cook the broccoli till tender.
4. Place the broccoli on an oven platter and sprinkle with 1/4th cup cheese. Arrange the chicken slices on top of the broccoli.
5. Spoon hollandaise sauce on top and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese: broil while placing the pan 5-€™ from the source of heat till the hollandaise turns brown.
6. Serve hot