Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
|Chicken||1⁄2 Pound (4 cutlets)|
|Original bisquick mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Part skim mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Marinara sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grape tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Green bean||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced (frozen green bean)|
|Garlic clove||2 Medium, sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrres.
2) In a shallow bowl stir together the Bisquick, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
3) In another shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1 tablespoon of the grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Dredge each chicken cutlet into the Bisquick mixture before dipping it into the egg mixture then back into the Bisquick.
5) Place the cutlets onto a foil lined baking sheet either sprayed with nonstick spray or drizzled with olive oil.
6) Drizzle each cutlet with a few drops of olive oil or cooking spray.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
8) Remove the cutlets from the oven, flip and then top with sauce, grated parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Return the cutlets to the oven for another 10 minutes.
9) Prepare the pasta according to the package instructions.
10) Add the green beans and garlic with some salt and pepper to a large saute pan with a tablespoon of olive oil over a medium heat. Saute for two minutes before adding the grape tomatoes and sauteeing for an additional two minutes.
11) Add about 1/4 cup of water to the pan, cover and simmer for an additional two minutes and turn off the heat until the pasta is done.
12) Add the cooked pasta to the pan with the sauce left over from topping the chicken. Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
13) Serve the chicken cutlets with the pasta and vegetables. The preparation should be served right away, while it is still hot and fresh.