Chicken Asparagus Pie
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , coarsely chopped|
|Frozen cut asparagus||10 Ounce, cooked and drained (1 Package)|
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Pimiento||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|9 inch pie pastry||1|
1. In a 9 inch shallow round baking dish mix all the ingredients slowly, except pastry.
2. Roll the pastry to fit the top section of the dish.
3. Place this on top of the soup mixture. Trim the edges so that it fits the dish.
4. Make many slits in the pastry.
5. Preheat the oven at 450°F.
6. Bake the ingredients for 20 minutes at 450°F.
7. Serve chicken asparagus pie fresh.