Sticky Lemon Chicken
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (From 1 Lemon)|
|Chicken stock||9 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breasts||4 , cut into chunks|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||2 , finely sliced|
|Red pepper||1 , cut into chunks|
|Sugar snap peas||5 Ounce (140 Grams)|
1) In a jug, mix together the honey, lemon, stock and soy, then set aside.
2) Toss the chicken with the cornflourto caot it completely.
3) Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the chicken until it changes colour and starts to become crisp around the edges.
4) Add the carrots and red pepper, then fry for 1 min more.
5) Pour the stock into the pan, bring to a simmer, then add the sugar snap peas and bubble everything together for 5 mins until the chicken is cooked and the veg are tender.
6) Serve the sticky lemon chicken with noodles.