Chicken and Chipolata Drumsticks
|Pork chipolata sausages||8|
|Chicken drumsticks||8 , boned|
|Flour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Preheat the oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5)
2. Inside each drumstick put one sausage and reshape.
3. Roll the stuffed drumsticks in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl beat the egg and milk together and dip the drumsticks into the mixture, one at a time.
5. Coat in the breadcrumbs.
6. Repeat with more egg and breadcrumbs until the drumsticks are thoroughly coated.
7. In a deep fry pan heat oil and fry for 20 minutes until golden brown on all sides, turning frequently.
8. Drain on paper towels.
9. If you wish to freeze the dish, do so at this stage. Cool quickly. Open (flash) freeze until firm, then pack in a rigid container, separating each layer with foil. Seal, label and return to the freezer.
10. To serve the frozen dish, thaw at room temperature for 4 hours, then reheat in the preheated moderately hot oven for 30 minutes until heated through.
Calories 891 Calories from Fat 583
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g99.9%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 334.9 mg111.6%
Sodium 1245.6 mg51.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 59 g117.6%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet