Chicken Via Veneto
|Chicken parts||4 Pound|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ham strips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||22 Ounce (2 Cans Of 11 Ounce Each)|
|Canned tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onions||3 Medium, quartered|
|Basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
1. Prepare 1 large skillet or divide the ingredients equally between two skillets.
2. Add butter and brown the chicken well. Remove when done.
3. Brown ham in the skillet.
4. Add tomatoes, onions, basil and soup - slowing stirring.
5. Add chicken in the mixture.
6. Cover and cook the ingredients for 45 minutes in low heat or till they get tender.
7. Stir occasionally to mix well.
8. Serve Chicken Via Veneto with red wine.