Pan Seared Chicken Breasts With Shrimp Broccoli Country Ham And Toasted Peanut Butter
|Unsalted shelled peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (1 Stick)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||16 Ounce (4 In Number, 4 Ounce Each)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Large shrimp||1 1⁄4 Pound, peeled, deveined and halved lengthwise|
|Ham||1⁄4 Pound, cut into strips 1 1/2 inches long and 1/8 inch wide|
|Broccoli||2 Pound, trimmed and cut into florets|
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Place the peanuts on a baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
3) Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
4) Then finely chop 1/2 cup peanuts and reserve the rest for garnish.
5) In a bowl, combine chopped peanuts with softened butter.
6) Season with salt and pepper to taste; keep aside.
7) Lower the oven temperature to 200°F.
8) Place the chicken breasts between waxed paper and flatten them uniformly.
9) Lightly season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
10) In a non-stick skillet, sear the chicken breasts over a medium-high heat for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side, until lightly browned.
11) Transfer the breasts into a non-stick baking sheet and baste with 4 tablespoons peanut butter.
12) In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over a medium-high heat.
13) Add the shrimp and ham, saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
14) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
15) In a pan, cook the broccoli in boiling salted water until tender but crisp; drain thoroughly.
16) Arrange the broccoli florets in a circle with stem ends toward the center, along the outer edge of 4 plates.
17) Place a chicken breast in the center of each broccoli circle.
18) Spoon the shrimp and ham around the chicken breasts.
19) Spoon a tablespoon of peanut butter over each chicken breast and sprinkle with the reserved toasted peanuts.
20) Serve the Pan Seared Chicken Breasts with Shrimp Broccoli Country Ham and Toasted Peanut Butter immediately.