Tomato And Crispy Crumb Chicken
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||4|
|Wholemeal bread slices||2 (Thick Slices)|
|Dried mixed herbs||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||400 Gram|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen green beans||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Chopped flat leaf parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Serving, Handful)|
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5.
2) Split the chicken breasts almost in half and open out the halves.
3) In a non-stick roasting tin place the chicken breasts.
4) In a food processor, whizz the bread into crumbs, then combine with the herbs.
5) In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, vinegar and tomato puree together.
6) Spread the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with the crumbs.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 mins until the chicken is tender.
8) Meanwhile, boil the frozen beans for 3 to 5 minutes until just tender.
9) Garnish the Tomato and Crispy Crumb Chicken with parsley and serve on a bed of beans.