Chicken Philippine Style
|Broiler chicken||1 , cut into pieces (2 1/2- To 3-Pound)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients excepting chicken.
2) Place the chicken in the mixture to marinate for about 30 minutes. You may marinate the chicken in the same cooking skillet.
3) Transfer the chicken on a skillet and place the skillet on stove.
4) Allow the mixture to bring a boil.
5) Cover and reduce heat to simmer for about 40 minutes, or until almost all liquid has evaporated.
6) Serve the preparation warm with rice or noodles.