|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||6|
|Virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened coconut milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (1 Stick)|
|Lime||1 , freshly squeezed|
|Chopped seeded tomatoes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 , seeded, veined, finely chopped|
|Hearts of palm||6 Large, sliced thinly on the diagonal (1 X 5 Inch)|
|Chopped cilantro||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
3) In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and chopped garlic together.
4) Grill the chicken, basting with the garlic-oil mixture, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked; keep warm.
5) In a medium saucepan, warm the coconut milk over a low heat, gradually whisk in the butter.
6) Remove from heat, then stir in the lime juice, chopped tomatoes, jalapeno and hearts of palm.
7) Sprinkle with salt and adjust the seasoning to taste.
8) Place each breast on a plate, spoon over the sauce, then sprinkle with the chopped cilantro and serve the Pechugas Bahia immediately.