Barry makes a very healthy chicken dish adapted from slimming world with Diet Coke and no syns.
1⁄2 , finely chopped
2 , butterflied
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a large saucepan, boil 2 cups of water and add in the brown rice. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
2. In a griddle pan, place the chicken breasts and cook until done.
3. Take off the chicken from the pan and slice. Set aside.
4. In a shallow pan, add in the onion and sauté for a few seconds.
5. Add in the chicken, passata and diet coke. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Serve brown rice along with coke chicken and salad leaves.