Tangy Garlic Hot Wings
|Chicken wings||1 1⁄2 Pound, tip removed and cut into halves|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tangy garlic hot pepper sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Tangy garlic hot pepper sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1. On a plate, place chicken wings (tips removed), add sauce and egg, mix well.
2. In another plate, place flour mixed with baking soda.
3. Dredge the chicken wings into the flour mixture. Cover and chill for half an hour.
4. In a skillet,heat oil, add coated wings, cook for about 15 minutes until done.
5. Transfer wings to oven dish, pour tangy garlic hot pepper sauce.
6. In the oven, heat the wings for 5 minutes, if desired.
7. Serve hot with veggies and sour cream.