Shredded Chicken With Vegetables
|Chicken meat||6 Ounce, thinly shredded (115 - 175 Gram)|
|Cornflour paste||1 Tablespoon (Thick)|
|Seasoned oil||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Fresh ginger root||1 Tablespoon, thinly shredded|
|Spring onion||4 , thinly shredded|
|Bean sprouts||6 Ounce (115 - 175 Gram)|
|Green pepper||1 Small, cored and seeded, thinly shredded|
|Caster sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese rice wine||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Drop|
1. In a bowl mix the chicken shreds with a pinch of the salt, the egg white and about 1 teaspoon cornflour paste.
2. In a pan with warm oil, blanch them stirring to separate, then remove and drain them.
3. Pour off the excess oil, leaving about 2 tablespoons in the wok and stir-fry all the vegetables for about 1 minute.
4. Blend well adding the remaining salt and sugar and stir-fry adding the chicken with the soy sauce and wine for another minute.
5. Add the stock and MSG, if using and finally thicken the gravy with the remaining cornflour paste.
6. Garnish with the sesame oil and serve hot.