|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut up (1 Chicken, 2 1/2 To 3 Pound)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon peel||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
1. In a large paper bag or plastic bag, tip in the flour, salt and paprika and mix well
2. Brush with chicken with lemon juice
3. Place the chickens into the plastic bag and shake well to ensure that the chicken is coated well
4. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco till melted.
5. Add the chicken in batches and brown all over till the chicken is cooked all over
6. In hot water, dissolve the bouillon cubes and pour this over the chicken
7. Add the onion, brown sugar, peel and the rest of the lemon juice.
8. Cover the dish and reduce the heat. Cook the chicken over low heat for 30-46 minutes till cooked through
9. Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot