Sesame Fried Chicken
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sesame seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Frying chicken||1 , cut up (2 1/2 To 3 Pounds)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Crisco||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, salt, pepper, and sesame seed.
2. First, dip chicken in milk and then roll over seasoned flour to coat well.
3. In a skillet, heat Crisco and fry chicken until brown on all sides.
4. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for about 30-40 minutes until chicken is tender.
5. Serve Sesame Fried Chicken with hot sauce.