Chicken in Champagne Sauce
Margarine or butter - ¼ cup
Champagne - 1 split ( 8 ounces)
Condensed cream of chicken soup - 1 can (10 ¾ ounces)
Condensed cream of mushroom soup - - 1 can (10 ¾ ounces)
Light cream - 1/3 cup
Parsley - chopped
1. Take a skillet, melt butter in it and lightly brown the chicken by keeping about 5 minutes on each side. Remove it from the skillet when done.
2. Stir in Champagne, and continuously cook until the liquid reduces to half of its original volume and the browned bits remaining in skillet starts getting loosened.
3. Add cream, soup and stir in chicken.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals.
5. The chicken breasts cooked in Champagne are best to be served with rice.