Mini Chicken Tostadas
|Chopped chicken breast||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, skinned before cooking and cooked without salt|
|Peeled chopped jicama||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green chiles||4 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||3 Tablespoon|
|6 inch tortilla||12|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, stir well combining chicken and next 4 ingredients and set aside.
3. Cut each tortilla into 3 circles using a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
4. On an un-greased baking sheet place tortilla chips and bake at for 5 minutes.
5. On each tortilla chip spread 1 tablespoon of reserved chicken mixture.
6. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heating element 3 minutes until hot and bubbly.
7. Serve Mini Chicken Tostadas with the desired garnish.
Calories 384 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 753.9 mg31.4%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.4%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 15 g30.5%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C 119.8%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet