Mini Chicken Tostadas
|Chopped chicken breast||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, skinned before cooking and cooked without salt|
|Peeled chopped jicama||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green chiles||4 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||3 Tablespoon|
|6 inch tortilla||12|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, stir well combining chicken and next 4 ingredients and set aside.
3. Cut each tortilla into 3 circles using a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
4. On an un-greased baking sheet place tortilla chips and bake at for 5 minutes.
5. On each tortilla chip spread 1 tablespoon of reserved chicken mixture.
6. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heating element 3 minutes until hot and bubbly.
7. Serve Mini Chicken Tostadas with the desired garnish.