Chinese Chicken Barbecue
|Chicken breast halves||1 1⁄2 Pound (4, Skinned)|
|Reduced calorie catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
2) Wash chicken with cold water, and pat dry.
3) In a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken.
4) In a bowl, combine catsup, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, stirring well.
5) Pour the mixture over chicken, turning chicken to coat well.
6) Cover the chicken and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
7) Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
8) Coat the rack of raosting pan with cooking spray.
8) Place chicken on it.
9) Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons marinade.
10) Bake at 350° for 40 minutes, basting wirh marinade every 20 minutes.
11) Transfer chicken to a serving platter.
12) Sprinkle parsley over it and serve warm.