Sweet And Sour Chicken
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||1 Pound, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Cut up fresh vegetables||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Carrots)|
|Pineapple chunks in juice||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Sweet and sour sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it.
2) Now, add some oil and rotate to coat sides of the wok.
3) Put chicken and cook until it is cooked.
4) Then, add vegetables and stir fry until cooked.
5) Add pineapple and sweet and sour sauce and cook for a minute.
6) Sweet and sour chicken can be served best with steamed rice.
To check whether chicken is cooked, see if it is no longer pink even in the middle.
For a stir fry vegetables must be cooked until crisp tender. Do not overcook them.
Calories 278 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 0.94 g4.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg21.9%
Sodium 522.9 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 23.5 g
Protein 28 g55.4%
Vitamin A 81.2% Vitamin C 43.9%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet