Spicy Cardamom Chicken
|Whole chicken breast||1 , skinned, boned and halved|
|Hot chili oil/Peanut oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), thinly sliced|
|Chili||4 , seeded and finely chopped|
|Coconut cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Roasted salted peanuts||2 Tablespoon|
1) Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
3) Mix in garlic, cardamom, and coriander and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add in the chicken and lightly brown all over.
5) Add chiles and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Add 1/2 cup water and allow to simmer for 12 to 15 minutes.
7) Mix in coconut cream. (if it forms a stiff paste then cut and then add and stir till dissolved).
8) Based on the coconut cream used, add up to 1/2 cup more water to thin down the sauce to the consistency of cream. Thoroughly heat.
9) Garnish with peanuts and serve.