Parmesan Chicken Strips
|Boneless chicken breast halves||2 Pound, skinned|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fine dry breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Dried whole basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (Freshly Ground)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
3. To prepare the chicken trim excess fat from chicken and cut into 4- x 1-inch strips.
4. In a bowl combine egg and milk, stirring well.
5. Stir well combining breadcrumbs and next 5 ingredients stir well.
6. Dip chicken strips in egg mixture and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
7. Place strips on cooking spray coated baking sheets and bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Serve Parmesan Chicken Strips with desired garnish.