Avocado Chicken Bowl
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Ripe avocado||1 , mashed|
1) In the blender container, add all the ingredients leaving the avocado.
2) Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
4) Fold in avocado and blend the soup to smooth consistency.
5) Blend in milk to thin the soup to desired consistency.
6) Have chilled soup bowls to serve the soup chilled.
Calories 151 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg2.5%
Sodium 293.7 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.9%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet