Chicken Mushroom Potage
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Condensed chicken vegetable soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||180 Milliliter (1 1/2 soup cans)|
|Chopped fresh spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, add cream of mushroom soup.
2) Stir the soup until smooth.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and combine well.
4) Place the saucepan over heat.
5) Heat up the soup by stirring frequently.
6) Serve into soup serving bowls by garnishing with a dash of mace, if desired.