10 Oct 2011
|Diced cooked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Condensed chicken vegetable soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||240 Milliliter (2 soup cans)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Add ham to brown lightly.
3) Add soups, water, and parsley to blend in.
4) Heat the mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Serve in soup bowls by garnishing with fresh parsley, if desired.
Difficulty Level:Very Easy
Cook Time:10 Minutes
Chicken Canja Recipe