Special Chicken Stack
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Canned condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned boned chicken/1 cup diced cooked chicken||5 Ounce (1 can)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , hard-cooked, sliced|
|Toast slice||4 , buttered|
|Frozen french style green beans||9 Ounce, cooked (1 package)|
1) In a skillet heat butter and cook onion in it till brown.
2) Stir in soup, milk, chicken, and eggs. Reserve few eggs slices for garnishing.
3) Cook stirring often.
4) On a platter arrange the toast.
5) Heap a mound of hot beans on each slice.
6) Add chicken mixture over it.
7) Serve garnished with egg slices.