Lemon Chicken Tarts
|Refrigerated all ready pie crusts||15 Ounce, thawed (1 package, Pillsbury)|
|Whole chicken breast||1 , skinned, boned and cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
|Carrot||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Fresh chives/Freeze- dried chives- 1/2 teaspoon||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Open each pie crust, and remove the plastic film.
3) Dredge 1 teaspoon of flour over each crust and press the fold lines.
4) Flip the crust, floured side down on the working table and remove the remaining plastic film.
5) Cut 14 to 15 circles using 2 ½ inch round cookie cutter, from each crust.
6) Arrange the circles into small non-stick muffin cups, pushing it down gently.
7) Peirce each crust with a fork.
8) Bake the empty crust in the oven for 9 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
9) Allow cooling slightly and remove from muffin cups.
10) In a large non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the chicken until browned evenly and drain.
11) Stir in carrots, chives, cornstarch, garlic powder, ginger, pepper, water and lemon juice.
12) Heat the chicken mixture until it comes to boil, stirring frequently.
13) Take the pan away form heat.
14) Spoon a tablespoon of hot chicken mixture into each crust.
15) Serve hot over small green salad, garnished a tart with small parsley sprig of desired.