Curried Chicken With Almonds
|Chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Seasoned flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Toasted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slivered|
1) Place the chicken breasts on a flat surface. Dust seasoned flour to coat both sides well.
2) Into a skillet, add the shortening. Saute the chicken breasts till they brown evenly.
3) In a bowl, add in the condensed cream of chicken soup, water and curry powder. Pour the mixture over the browned chicken.
4) Cover the skillet. Cook on low flame for 40 minutes or till the chicken becomes tender. Keep stirring. If needed, add more water to get the right consistency.
5) Lastly, add in the toasted almonds.
6) Cover the skillet and cook for 5 minutes longer.
7) Serve the Curried Chicken with Almonds hot over steamed rice or noodles.