Chicken and Broccoli Dish
|Chicken breast halves||4 , skinned and boned|
|Broccoli florets and stems||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated, divided|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a nonstick saucepan, spray cooking oil and add the chicken pieces; brown the meat.
4. Place rounded side up in 8x8-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
5. In a large pot, steam broccoli over a small amount of water until it turns bright green, do not over cook.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine together soup, mayonnaise, sherry and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, blend to a smooth mixture.
7. Arrange the chicken in the baking dish and place the broccoli around the chicken.
8. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake at 350° F for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
10. Serve hot with dinner rolls as an excellent mail dish.
11. Garnish with grated cheese.
Calories 638 Calories from Fat 467
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.9%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.9 mg34.6%
Sodium 1052.6 mg43.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 29 g57.4%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 131.9%
Calcium 20.9% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet