Chicken and Green Bean Casserole
|Long grain and wild rice mix||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cubed cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned french style green beans||29 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 14.5 Ounce Each)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned sliced water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 3-quart deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Prepare the rice according to package directions.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine together the remaining ingredients.
5. Add rice and pour into the baking dish.
6. Bake at 350° F for 60 minutes or until heated through.
7. Serve the casserole in a large serving platter and garnish with chopped parsley.
Calories 805 Calories from Fat 470
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.4%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.6 mg43.2%
Sodium 1272.9 mg53%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 35 g69.7%
Vitamin A 16.8% Vitamin C 21.6%
Calcium 47.9% Iron 31.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet