1 1⁄2 , make 2 horizontal slices with unsliced bread loaf, about 1/2 inch thick, crusts removed
Whole wheat bread/Pumpernickel sandwich bread
1 1⁄2 Pound, make 2 horizontal slices -about 1/2 inch thick from sandwich bread, crusts removed
1) Remove the crust from the bread.
1) In small bowl, combine ingredeints for filling.
2) Mix them well.
3) Spread each white bread slice and 1 whole wheat slice with 1/3 the chicken mixture.
4) To set the sandwiches, Begin with white bread, stack slices, alternating white and whole wheat; top with remaining whole wheat bread slice.
5) Trim the edges of slices, if desired.
6) Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
7) To serve the sandwich, cut the stack into 1/2-inch slices; cut each slice in half.