Tarragon Chicken Ribbon Sandwiches
|Finely chopped cooked chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|White sandwich bread loaf||1 1⁄2 , make 2 horizontal slices with unsliced bread loaf, about 1/2 inch thick, crusts removed|
|Whole wheat bread/Pumpernickel sandwich bread||1 1⁄2 Pound, make 2 horizontal slices -about 1/2 inch thick from sandwich bread, crusts removed|
1) Remove the crust from the bread.
1) In small bowl, combine ingredeints for filling.
2) Mix them well.
3) Spread each white bread slice and 1 whole wheat slice with 1/3 the chicken mixture.
4) To set the sandwiches, Begin with white bread, stack slices, alternating white and whole wheat; top with remaining whole wheat bread slice.
5) Trim the edges of slices, if desired.
6) Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
7) To serve the sandwich, cut the stack into 1/2-inch slices; cut each slice in half.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4824 Calories from Fat 1280
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 139 g214.6%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.6 mg26.2%
Sodium 7960.7 mg331.7%
Total Carbohydrates 693 g231%
Dietary Fiber 25.7 g102.9%
Sugars 91.4 g
Protein 180 g360.2%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 343.2% Iron 135.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet