Deli Roasted Chicken Pate
|Deli chicken||2 1⁄2 Pound, roasted, reserving-any roasting liquid (1 Whole Piece)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried parsley flakes/1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green onions/Chopped shallots||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Water/Reserved roasting liquid||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Teaspoon|
1) Coat small pyrex bowl lightly with butter.
2) Remove the skin and deboned the chicken, and discard.
3) Cut into small pieces to make about 3 cups.
4) In a food processor, place together chicken, cream, fresh parsley, onions or shallots, sherry, water or roasting liquid, garlic and seasoning.
5) Process the chicken mixture until well blended and finely chopped.
6) Spoon the chicken mixture in the pyrex bowl and press lightly.
7) Turn out the chicken mixture on the serving plate.
8) Serve immediately, sprinkled with chopped parsley and serve with sliced French bread if desired.
Calories 337 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.5%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165 mg55%
Sodium 2038 mg84.9%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.89 g3.6%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 61 g122.5%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 17.7%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet