Quick And Easy Party Chicken Supreme
|Chicken parts||10 Pound (40 Pieces, No Bones And Back)|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup/Condensed cream of chicken soup||6 Can (60 oz)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease two 12X18X2" baking dishes with butter.
2) Place the chicken parts on a flat surface. Dust the chicken with seasoned flour to coat well.
3) Place the chicken pieces with their skin side down, in the baking dishes, without overlapping each other.
4) Pour the melted butter over the chicken.
5) Bake for 20 minutes.
6) Flip the chicken over and bake for another 20 minutes.
7) In a bowl, add in the chicken or mushroom soup. Mix it along with water. Pour the mixture over the baked chicken.
8) Bake for a further 20 minutes.
9) Serve the Chicken Supreme hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley on top.