Baked Chicken Sandwich
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened (1/2 Of An 8-Ounce Package)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Cubed cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use Only Green Part)|
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together cream cheese and butter to a smooth mixture.
4. Add the chicken and green onion.
5. Separate Crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
6. Divide cream cheese mixture into 8 portions.
7. Spread each portion on a triangle and roll up.
8. Place in the baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
9. Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Serve hot as an excellent breakfast option.