Baked Chicken Sandwich
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened (1/2 Of An 8-Ounce Package)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Cubed cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use Only Green Part)|
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together cream cheese and butter to a smooth mixture.
4. Add the chicken and green onion.
5. Separate Crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
6. Divide cream cheese mixture into 8 portions.
7. Spread each portion on a triangle and roll up.
8. Place in the baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
9. Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Serve hot as an excellent breakfast option.
Calories 435 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g81.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176.9 mg59%
Sodium 507.7 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 21 g41.9%
Vitamin A 28.5% Vitamin C 10.7%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet